PRTR Technical is looking to speak with a passionate, data savvy Senior CRM Digital Marketing Analyst to work with a global IT solution services specializing in Business Models, Market Research, Digital Transformation (RPA, loT, AI) located near BTS/MRT line.
They are seeking someone who has a strong business understanding of CRM in order to translate data into intelligence to help solve a variety of client’s business problems and to enable marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a robust mix of technical and communication skills, with a passion for optimization, data storytelling, and data visualization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading company business development projects in the field of CRM Digital Marketing Analyst to fuel the mission of growth through data-driven insight and opportunity discovery with the utilization of data science through until project delivery to the client, as well as creating and leading professional team members.
- Creating project planning for data analyst activities.
- Working with large amounts of data; figures, facts, and number crunching from primary or secondary data sources.
- Conducting sorting, cleansing, aggregation, filtering, writing and executing of SQL SELECT statements.
- Interpreting data, and analyzing results using various statistical techniques including principal component analysis and factor analysis, and, constructing prediction models using multiple regression analysis, non-hierarchical cluster analysis with appropriate initial settings, and basic document structure analysis using morphological analysis.
- Developing and implementing reporting frameworks, data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identifying, exploring and interpreting key relevant trends or patterns, ideas, and concepts in complex data sets.
- Designing, preparing and distributing timely and accurate weekly reporting/dashboard visualization via BI tools.
- Providing the business with continuous visibility on momentum and opportunities, and recommending actions that drive incremental sales or bridge gaps.
- Presenting findings or translating data into an understandable document for the company executives.
- Thai national, aged 30 years old or above.
- A bachelor’s degree in Maths, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in CRM data-driven analysis and software development, preferably from automotive manufacturing, wholesale, retail, or the financial industry.
- Technical expertise relating to data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL (Query, Coding), Excel, and programing languages: Python, Database, ETL.
- Expertise in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, QlikView or Google Analytics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent analytical and visual design sense relating to the clear and accurate presentation of data.
- Proficient in English (speaking, writing, listening for business level) to work with foreign clients, Japanese language skills are a big plus.
- Strong business problem-solving with good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
This is a very good and exciting opportunity to be a key data-driven influencer of client’s strategic decisions and to learn and grow with the company business expansion towards a CRM/Customer Insight Analyst role.
If you are seeking a new challenge in your career within a dynamic environment, then this is the role to take your career to the next level.