- Preparing all aspects of the business in order to facilitate a product launch on time as smoothly as possible.
- Taking care of the profit and loss of the business.
- Devising customer acquisition strategies with the senior management team when the product is launched.
- Building relationships with local financial institutions in the country as well as being the face of the company in front of regulatory bodies.
- Representing the company and industry at local, regional and global seminars, exhibitions and conventions.
- Reviewing work processes and reports to ensure the business in Thailand is running smoothly.
- Analyzing problems and providing solutions to ensure the company remains profitable.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of the industry and staying on top of any new developments.
- Experience of leading teams to success in a C-level position.
- Familiarity with the inner workings of the banking and financial services sector in Thailand.
- Can manage the profit and loss of the business.
- A good network of connections in the financial services industry.
- Experience of leading negotiations with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Analytical with a proactive approach to solving problems.
The client will offer the selected candidate a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to build a successful business from the ground up which can be complemented by the opportunity to leverage regional expertise within the group. PRTR invites qualified candidates to submit their resume to apply for this position.