- Managing plant quality issues.
- Providing and creating standards relating to quality processes.
- Preparing action plans for supporting customer issues.
- Preparing and executing internal and external system audits.
- Planning and executing internal processes audits.
- Implementing local quality management systems.
- Creating and maintaining quality management system documentation.
- Summarising material issues and sending to suppliers, and, following up on corrective actions/claims.
- Improving team skills (training & job rotation).
- Supporting new program development.
- Controlling safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or equivalent work experiences in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in quality control or quality assurance (automotive manufacturing - seat assembly is an advantage).
- Good in English, both written and spoken.
- Core tools/TS16949 and ISO9001/8D/Why Why Analysis.
- Knowledge of quality methods used in quality areas and on the shop floor.
- System and process auditing know-how.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Reference Code: QE1411908