- Leading public relations work by collaborating with internal stakeholders in relation to PR plans, activities and CSR activities.
- Being responsible for internal and external communication for the firm and its group of companies.
- Leading direction and the use of media across channels, and working with PR and advertising agencies.
- Being responsible for drafting scripts, speeches, press releases and copywriting.
- Initiating and implementing PR and CSR projects.
- Being responsible for events and activities related to PR and communications.
- Supervising PR subordinates.
- Thai national, aged more than 30 years old with at least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in PR and communication roles.
- Experience from a property business is a plus.
- Direct experience with copywriting.
- Connections with the press.
- A high level of creativity.
- Good command of English (able to draft simple but effective messages for some activities).