- Reporting directly to the Operation Manager with responsibility for ensuring inspections, testing and adjusting of all required electronic instrument hardware & software are conducted on a regular basis in order to detect any potential problems.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance measures are implemented for specific electronic machinery including Linac machines, and associated electronic processes including those relating to the Electron Beam are set correctly.
- Ensuring all concerned departments are able to operate all electronic equipment, particularly the Electronic Beam.
- Coordinating process improvements and amendments of small projects as requested.
- Initiating all preventive/breakdown maintenance measures and ultimately ensuring the functionality of equipment meets production requirements.
- Male, aged 22-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Instrument Engineering.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of communication and network equipment such as Lan Switches, Routers and PABX technology.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, amongst others.
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- Experience with high voltage equipment will be advantageous.
- Full training will be provided on all electronic machinery to the successful candidate.
Our client offers an attractive basic salary with medical insurance, a provident fund, a fixed and variable bonus and a travelling allowance.
Reference Code: EE3331308