- Ensuring that all employees provide exceptional service to achieve customer satisfaction at all times.
- Developing/improving the necessary processes and systems to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that restaurant managers resolve customer complaints in a proper and swift manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual business plans, e.g. budget, manpower, strategy, training, etc.
- Preparing and presenting weekly/monthly reports and presentations.
- Ensuring that all operations manuals are updated.
- Ensuring the execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increase sales and improves profits.
- Ensuring that crisis management systems are followed as required to maintain efficient operations.
- Leading the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/systems and operational manuals.
- Taking appropriate employment actions to ensure sufficient levels of staff and management or each outlet.
- Ensuring that restaurant managers strictly follow company guidelines when recruiting, training, and managing their employees.
- Maximizing employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible rostering to meet the business goals as well as customer expectations.
- Ensuring high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Male/female aged between 28-35 years old and Thai nationality with proficiency in Speaking English
- Min 5 years of multi-unit management experience, preferably in a restaurant chain or retail business
- Able to manage a large-sized restaurant (600-800 seats) with full scales
- Very good at knowledge in Food and Beverage information especially Italian Food and Wine
- Able to stay in the Nakhon Ratchasrima (Korat) province
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Process and system drives
- Working: 6 days (flexible, holidays).
- Bonus: 2 months (variable bonus).
- Holidays: 6 days.
- Health insurance: OPD, IPD.
- Car parking: Yes.