- Being responsible for developing annual sales plans.
- Bringing in new business opportunities for sea freight and airfreight with profitable revenue.
- Achieving annual sales targets related to new business generation.
- Developing sales initiatives to leverage existing expertise and experience to offer additional services to existing customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or a related field.
- At least 5 - 7 years’ experience in working in Logistics and/or Business Development.
- Knowledge of sea freight and air freight.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Very good command of English, with computer literacy.