- Ensuring the service organisation is optimised to realise the strategies and business plans that are agreed on.
- Focusing on customers and ensuring they receive the best possible service and delivery.
- Expanding and strengthening the local organisation, growing the served market and market share.
- Nurturing a performance-based culture and making sure the company is the preferred workplace for competent and engaged employees that are developed continuously in a dynamic environment.
- Being a role model and strong communicator of company values.
- Managing and controlling costs within the service budget.
- Acting in customer meetings, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Taking full responsibility for the P&L of the service business.
- A business education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business Administration or Economics) or a technical education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering).
- 7+ years of leadership experience and a proven track record of achieving business results.
- International experience from a large organisation, preferably on a regional or global scale.
- Experience with change management and how to achieve successful implementations in a sales organisation.
- High proficiency level in written and verbal communication in English is a prerequisite.
- Strong knowledge of best practices, relevant policies, systems, processes, local laws and regulations that may influence execution opportunities in the company.