- Preparing business thesis, gathering insights, and connecting dots to find new business opportunities.
- Evaluating, strategizing, and executing partnership, M&A, and investment deals.
- Spearheading new business initiations and getting buy-ins from top management.
- Delivering and managing projects in collaboration with relevant functions and business units.
- At least 4 years' experience in business development, strategy, finance, or consulting.
- Excellent business acumen and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and highly motivated to help shape education space.
- An intellectual curiosity.
- A proven track record of using data to drive strategy and make decisions.