- Handling general ledger accounting and tax filling.
- Preparing, collating and translating accounts payable (AP) documentation, including all payments to suppliers and staff.
- Sending out accounts receivable (AR) documentation, including invoices and receipts.
- Being responsible for PAE - Panel on Audit Effectiveness.
- Performing monthly calculations, and preparing withholding tax certificates for submission to creditors.
- Preparing and controlling budgets.
- Managing the financial statement closing process.
- Managing all account reconciliations and resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- At least 10 – 12 years working in an accounting & financial role.
- Experience in managing subordinates is a must.
- Good knowledge in closing accounts, PAE and a CPD is a must.
- Good knowledge in accounting standards and compliance is a must.
- Direct experience from a manufacturing background is a plus.
- Experience working in Public Company Limited is a plus.
- Holding a CPA is a plus.
- A strong background in accounting standards and an understanding of all accounting processes.
- Proficiency in English communication, both verbal and writing.
- Result & detailed oriented, focused and a quick learner.