- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Finance and Accounting department, including monthly and yearly account closing (etc. month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, treasury budgeting, capital asset reconciliations, fixed asset activity).
- Providing financial data to Management.
- Controlling and checking all transactions and accounting functions.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely submission of all tax reports and statutory reports to the Management and other required parties.
- Ensuring all payments to both internal and external parties are on time and accurate.
- Managing accounting systems and analyzing cost accounting.
- Monitoring and managing subordinates.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements.
- Aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting (CPA or CPD license).
- At least 5 years of working experience as an Accounting & Finance Manager.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with less supervision and strong commitment.
- Mature, a pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, analytical skills and able to handle tasks under high pressure.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of revenue law & accounting standards.
- Leadership, presentation and management skills.
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking.
- Computer literate (MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access).