- Contributing to creative concepts by providing innovative ideas that can be executed.
- Bringing a strategic approach to crafting cohesive, multi-channel creative concepts.
- Staying up to date with design and advertising industry trends.
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work.
- Providing a strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration, and animation.
- Providing a broad understanding of marketing design and layout.
- Explaining, and providing support in terms of your thinking, both internally and externally.
- Providing a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Providing the resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Providing a high level of IT skills in the latest art and design packages.
- Having a good awareness of creative trends, digital media, and evolving design platforms.
- Supervising a cross-functional team of art directors, graphic designers, copywriters, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritizing work and resources across engagements based on short-and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Conducting brainstorming sessions with the team, and maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensuring high standards of visual and creative output while reporting to the Creative Director.
- Translating key insights and learnings into effective design concepts, campaigns, and presentations.
- Providing a flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 years of related experience with 4+ years as a Senior Art Director in an agency or corporate setting.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Ability to present or oversee presentations of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Master’s degree in Arts and Design, Advertising, Visual Communication or a relevant field.
- Prior experience with creative thinking, design, or production.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Fluent in English.