Our client is a leading logistics service and supply chain management firm. Due to fast expansion, they are looking for a capable candidate with creativity and enthusiasm to join their team in the position of GM - Sales Contract / Warehouse.
GM - Sales Warehouse.
- Developing sales initiatives to leverage existing expertise and experience to offer to new customers and existing customers.
- Developing long-term customer relationships (both at operational and senior-level) and working with customers on innovative and compelling supply chain solutions so as to maintain and grow business with them.
- Leading and managing the Sales team to achieve business goals and targets, both financial and customer targets.
- Looking at service offerings and potential integrated solutions for proposals.
- Reviewing opportunities with customers to grow shared user facilities.
- Regularly visiting customers in addition to attending routine business review meetings.
- Managing customer complaints promptly and reasonably to maintain customer satisfaction, confidence, and trust in the company's services and operations.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, International Business or a related field.
- At least 10 years of work experience in a similar role (of which 10 years is at managerial level) in 3PL or a logistics field is required.
- Experience in project management or logistics operations of consumer products or warehouse management.
- Strong leadership character, pleasant personality and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Well-organized and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines as part of a team.