- Ensuring the on-going, smooth, day to day coordination and optimization of the company website via innovative and creative eCommerce practices.
- Monitoring of market situation at each destination and providing support to drive revenue to the hotels.
- Managing online content and seeking online marketing opportunities and managing the company´s website and web traffic.
- Developing online channels to improve the Internet presence of the hotel through content management & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Ensuring you support all hotels in using all distribution systems, which enables them to measurably increase revenues.
- Monitoring rates loaded in the different distribution systems.
- Supporting and initiating programs to improve website/brand exposure through Search Engine Optimization and Marketing, including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns.
- Analyzing a lot of information and using it to produce reports and recommendations.
- Find new revenue-generating e-commerce options/opportunities for hotels.
- Rating data maintenance assistance for all hotel reservation and international sales offices.
- Assisting hotels with, and providing advice on GDS Marketing campaigns.
- Be the best you can be! Be you.
- Degree in e-Commerce, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Strong experience in web online, content management & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Strong in analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics.
- Very good written & verbal English skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer service skills, and effective communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a young, energetic with high energy individual with an outgoing, vibrant personality who enjoys a creative and strategic work environment.