- Controlling documents associated with the quality management system and environmental system, including receiving, distributing, disposing of, and maintaining obsolete documents.
- Assisting the Quality Manager in planning IATF internal audits.
- Planning and conducting process audits, product audits and system audits.
- Controlling all department procedures, registers, and the updating of revisions, etc.
- Contacting external training providers regarding in house training related to quality systems such as IATF, ISO9001 and Core Tools, etc.
- Controlling and updating the Master List.
- Controlling and maintaining customer PPAP documents.
- Controlling and maintaining supplier PPAP documents.
- Controlling and maintaining master and limit samples.
- Maintaining and storing records.
- Performing various administrative work related to business operating systems as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years experience in the automotive business.
- English communication skills.
- Knowledge of IATF.
- Background in QMS / Quality Systems.