The Head of Supply Chain will be expected to realise the client's strategic vision and align the department with the wider organisations plans for rapid growth. There will be an expectation to merge both the online and offline retail functions.
- Leading the business transformation, creating and implementing processes and aligning job roles and training accordingly.
- Managing logistics partners performance for inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Creating and implementing overarching programs to ensure operational best practices both internally and externally.
- Looking for continual process improvements and efficiency savings and managing developmental projects.
- Having an operational awareness of inventory control, stock levels and costs; both saleable and non-saleable products.
- Setting target levels, restocking schedules, and anticipating promotional, new product and discontinued line requirements.
- Ensuring the new structure promotes a high-performance environment, whilst also providing flexibility.
- 10 years within Supply Chain, preferably a fast-paced FMCG/retail environment.
- At least 3 years in a senior management role.
- Degree in Supply Chain, logistics, or a related field.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- FMCG, beauty / cosmetics, retail background preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.