- Recording accounts payable in the accounting system, including month-end and year-end processes.
- Creating payment transactions of accounts payable via internet banking and cheques.
- Communicating with vendors regarding related payment issues.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day operations, filing documents and accounting administration tasks.
- Recording invoice receipts and payment transactions in the accounting system.
- Issuing withholding tax - 3, 53.
- Preparing monthly AP reports.
- Thai Nationality, male or female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting only
- Experience of 1 year in AP accounting or a related field.
- good command of English.
- Working hours, 8.00AM - 17.30PM (Mon - Fri).
- Annual leave, 12 days (can use after pass probation).
- Variable bonus, 2-3 months.
- OPD, 1,200THB/case.
- Group insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Social security.