- Analysing and managing portfolio performance, including developing and implementing a risk strategy.
- Conducting analysis and providing information for credit risk evaluation to reduce and/or manage risk.
- Maintaining credit policies to reflect/anticipate changing markets and opportunities/threats.
- Providng support to the business, including on new product initiatives to maximise profitability with continuos improvement in credit quality.
- Preparing various routine reports and supporting ad-hoc analysis concerning any other issues.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Having experience in risk management & risk analysis will be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point.