The Production Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Production Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Developing and improving product quality, machines & labour efficiency, equipment and facilities utilization.
- Updating procedures and work instructions to comply with all quality systems and customer requirements.
- Creating and supporting CCI initiatives for cost saving projects.
- Supervising employees and teams to ensure all products are of good quality. Also, conducting training courses on basic sanitation to staff.
- Empowering team members in terms of cross functional problem solving, investigating the root causes and identifying corrective and preventive actions.
- Controlling PM plans for injection machines in the plant.
- Ensuring that all personnel exercise standards are complied with.
- Performing any other special jobs assignments as requested.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or another related field.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing with strong knowledge of plastic parts production in terms of assembly and moulding processes.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 will be an advantage.
- Ability to lead a team effectively to achieve business objectives.
- Good general management skills when working with cross functional teams.
- Very good problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, bonus and health insurance amongst others, and, a five-day working week.
REFERENCE CODE: PS3331207