- Managing inventory based on demand and cost targets.
- Being responsible for the implementation and evaluation of all supply chain logistics activities and procedures.
- Planning and scheduling parts and logistics to ensure prompt delivery.
- Establishing and maintaining purchasing policies, including purchase orders, inventory guide figures and order codes.
- Preparing and administering an annual operating budget for the department.
- Setting prices and discount levels and planning promotions to increase sales volume.
- Developing, enforcing and monitoring guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Providing technical assistance to the Parts and Logistics department employees.
- Aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience required at management level.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a must.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of English.