- Designing, developing and supervising the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Conducting various day to day tasks, including designing and producing drawings of electrical systems.
- Preparing and conducting preventive maintenance plans, machine registrations and the maintenance of machine and equipment history.
- Controlling machine and equipment spare parts, and verifying new suppliers for maintenance purposes.
- Providing facilities support for operations.
- Cooperating with Production in relation to quality, safety and the environment.
- Recording automated machine downtime.
- Presenting and analysing data, and, providing solutions.
- Being responsible for various other assigned jobs.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Possess a proven “hand on” attitude, and experience of monitoring manufacturing equipment.
- A good understanding of pneumatic and electric systems.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong service mind.
- Able to work outside normal hours where and when there is requirement to do so.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.