- Conducting routine quality control tests on raw materials and finished products and keeping records of the same.
- Tinting / colour matching.
- Preparing of sample colours in the lab.
- Colour matching at production sites.
- Coordinating with the Sales department in developing new colour ranges.
- Devising and establishing the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Making sure that manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Male or female aged between 35 - 45 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quality Control in the Chemical Industrial.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or from a related role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.