- Overseeing the Financial and Accounting department and ensuring that the operations are in line with organizational requirements.
- Managing and executing accounting operations such as payment verifications, billings & settlements, credit / debit controls, periodic reconciliations and reporting.
- Preparing and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Managing the Accounting and Finance team.
- Providing reports to the Management team concerning market units as appropriate in order to develop business growth.
- Implementing and ensuring appropriate financial and internal controls in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Handling any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Thai nationality only, aged not over 48 years old.
- A CPA holder is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 8 years of experience in finance and accounting roles from any logistic / ecommerce business (preferred).
- Good command of English.