- Being responsible for acquiring new business and maintaining/growing existing accounts within the assigned industry/segment.
- Consistently meeting/exceeding revenue targets and goals.
- Effectively managing assigned accounts to maximize potential business relationships and opportunities with customers.
- Identifying and understanding customer needs and effectively developing comprehensive solutions to meet these needs.
- Deciding on prices to quote and ensuring that quotes are accurately prepared.
- Presenting corporate business proposals to ensure that customers’ requirements are understood and accurately documented for actions.
- Maintaining frequent and personal contact with existing business customers to build strong relationships.
- Approving sales orders to be issued to Operations, and confirming jobs carried out are accurately listed out for billing.
- Monitoring and controlling on the job processes ensuring they are accurate and conducted on time.
- Staying current and maintaining a broad knowledge of products and services, and rate plans, etc.
- Handling escalated customer issues and resolving any issues that customers may be experiencing.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Male or female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Field Sales role (with experience in logistics, mail or courier, or an e-commerce field will be an advantage).
- Good track record of sales achievements.
- Good English skills (speaking, writing and reading).