- Maintaining good relationships with exist customers.
- Visiting customer to present new promotions and new packaging.
- Preparing briefs of specifications of orders from customers and reporting to the Director.
- Sending orders to the overseas factory to produce the packaging in accordance with the client order.
- Issuing invoices and placement orders.
- Thai nationality.
- New graduate, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Willing to grow in a sales career.
- A passion for selling and after sale customer services.
- Able to travel around Bangkok to meet clients.
- A TOEIC score around 600 is preferred (also +1,000THB in base salary).
- Working hours, 8.00 - 17.00 (Flexi time).
- Working days, Mon-Fri.
- TOEIC Allowance, 1,000THB.
- Telephone provided.
- Diligent allowance, 1,000THB/month.
- Travelling allowance (Including travel from home to office).
- Variable bonus, 2 months.
- Car allowance.
- Annual leave, starts at 7 days.
- Social security.
- Others will be communicated during the interview process.