Role & Responsibilities:
- Growing sales of multi-products and project-based construction material business.
- Recruiting, training, evaluating and managing a sales team of 5-10 people.
- Managing and growing a healthy pipeline of sales projects throughout Thailand.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders such as property developers, architects, consultants, contractors, etc.
- Being responsible for quarterly and annual sales planning related to target-setting, incentives, account management, and sales forecasts.
- Providing strategic recommendations to senior management regarding sales organization and related issues.
- Working with the Inventory Management team to provide sales forecasts to ensure efficient inventory management, warehousing and logistics.
- Becoming a domain expert for relevant products under management.
- Male/female, aged 37 or older
- Bachelor degree in Business, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Architecture and preferably with a master degree in Business (MBA) is a MUST.
- Prior responsibility in delivering sales/revenue targets of at least Baht 150 Million per annum and managing a sales team of at least 5 people.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated & proactive.
- Strong sales operation & management experience as well as a strong strategic mindset and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in construction material sales/marketing.