- Designing plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Working from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects.
- Helping to design products using engineering and manufacturing techniques.
- Adding details to architectural plans from knowledge of building techniques.
- Preparing multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects.
- Specifying dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products.
- Working under the supervision of engineers or architects.
- Having experience of 0-2 years in draft design in the construction industry.
- Male or female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Able to work 6 days per week.