- Prospecting for, selling and closing business into large enterprise accounts in assigned regions.
- Managing the sales process with tight control over each stage.
- Being a strong sales hunter, and maintaining & fostering longstanding client relationships.
- Effectively mapping SecureWorks solutions to meet prospect's needs.
- Developing and following account plans for key strategic accounts.
- Managing a pipeline and KPIs to ensure sellers are well positioned for consistent and long term success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admnistration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems.
- Aged not over 35 year old.
- 5 years' experiences selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or network and system management solutions.
- Previous experience selling information security systems, network security, information security or managed services.
- Strong technical acumen (information security and technology, technology services, networking).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.