- Preparing pre-sales applications and performing demonstrations to support our sales efforts, and, conducting operator training for customers, as well as performing chargeable measuring.
- Providing application and technical support directly to external sales and customers.
- Operating and applying our range of high precision measuring instrument (Coordinate Measuring Machine / CMM, Surface Texture and Contour Measuring Machines, Cylindrical Form Measuring Instruments).
- Preparing various daily, weekly, monthly, quarter and annual reports.
- Conducting discussions with, and updating situations (with reports) to the Manager when encountering any issues.
- Working under timeline constraint; working well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Being responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of the showroom and for equipment that is being used for demonstration or measurement purposes.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 25 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Experience or knowledge in precision measurement machines is a MUST.
- Good command of English.
- Good command of Japanese is an advantaged.
- Strong oral communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills.
- Must have demonstrated sales negotiation skills, including identifying and building win themes, value propositions and competitive positioning, as well as leading a team in the document and content services line of an application section.