- Coordinating schedule arrangements and answering all emails and other correspondence.
- Translating Japanese information into Thai and English languages for concerned departments.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Japanese Management.
- Preparing important documents, reserving air tickets and making hotel room bookings for senior management.
- Preparing reports and taking minutes as per assignments.
- Handling any other jobs assigned by the Manager.
- Thai nationality.
- Female, not over 35 years old.
- At least 1 years' experience in a Secretary, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Coordinator or related role.
- Good command of English and Japanese (JLPT level 1/ Level 2).
- Enthusiastic and mature, having a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with a major in Management, Secretarial or a related field.
- Some interpreting experience within a Japanese cultural is preferable.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office skills, and professional Power Point presentation skills.
- Can work well under pressure.