- Being responsible for the day to day operation of the Accounts Receivable/Payable job function.
- Being responsible for filing accounting documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinating between internal parties and external parties.
- Ensuring cash inflows, outflows and placements are executed accurately and based on company policies.
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents.
- Assisting in general administrative works.
- Keeping updated on all of the latest developments, laws and regulations related to the job.
- Performing various other duties as assigned.
- Male or female, aged 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or any other related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an accounting field.
- Possess basic computer skills and knowledge in Quicksbook software will be an added advantage.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A fast learner, meticulous, responsible and independent.