- Supporting category and product management activities.
- Conducting marketing intelligence activities, and research and market reviews across different countries.
- Supporting the environment and sustainability programs, including communication and publicity activities.
- Developing marketing tools linked to specific processes or expected performance measurements.
- Monitoring the progress of commercial excellence in relation to CRM.
- Supporting Cluster Marketing team members with various ad hoc tasks, e.g. PPT slides, information gathering, Excel tables, sample.
- Bachelor's Degree of higher in Marketing, Business Management, Social Science or a related field.
- 2-3 Years of experience in B2B marketing and in the beverage industry is a plus.
- Good analytical skills and ability to strategically leverage, interpret and share data quickly and accurately.
- Basic knowledge of marketing tools.
- Organizational skills and an independent working style.
- Ability to work on different tasks at the same time.
- Creativity and a teamwork spirit.
- Visible personality with good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Good IT skills (database management, Internet and MS Office).