- Initiating sales strategies to increases sales volume in international markets.
- Expanding new prospect customers and new overseas business opportunities.
- Being responsible of all aspects of international marketing & sales.
- Initiating marketing activities to drive revenue and increase market share.
- Assisting in the planning & execution of international marketing events and executing plans that support the company’s marketing goals, online & offline branding lead generation strategies.
- Being the PR & Media relations contact point.
- Coordinating after-sales processing with clients, from sales documentation, contract execution and relevant follow ups.
- Managing and supporting customer requirements to ensure that the products and services will meet their satisfaction requirements.
- Building long term relationships with major customers and merchandisers.
- Providing knowledge on export processes, tariffs and market and competitor’s knowledge, and, sharing with senior management to strengthen company plans.
- Japanese nationality, female/male, aged 28 - 39 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- At least 3 year experience in sales or a related field.
- Good customer care skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills: MS Office, PowerPoint and Internet.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Having Customs knowledge and skills will be given special consideration.