As a Sales & Business Development Manager, you will coach the Sales team on effective sales skills and manage the sales operations efficiently. By conducting market research, you will also identify new business opportunities and expand market coverage accordingly.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key accounts.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow ups.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and annual KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Searching for potential clients to generate business needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Meeting annual sales target at the budgeted margin.
- Traveling and conducting site visits.
- Managing a team.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development (B2B) and/or Sales/Key Account Management, ideally within carpets, and/or other hospitality interior products industries.
- 3 years or above of corporate sales experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Possess solid expertise in enterprise sales.
- Experience in sales training will be a strong advantage.
- Have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Have strong experience in consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior-level client relationships.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter.
- A strong networker & relationship builder.
- Highly result-oriented and works well in fast-paced environments.
- Self-motivated and a team builder.
- Strong negotiation skills.