- Leading corporate governance and compliance framework, policies and implementation for the firm and companies within the group.
- Ensuring risks and compliance are managed properly and efficiently.
- Being in charge of enterprise risk management.
- Leading process improvement to ensure compliance and internal control efficiency.
- Controlling improvement projects to meet the rules & regulations and business requirements.
- Being the focal point on corporate governance, compliance and risk matters.
- Thai national, aged not over 45 years old with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience in a compliance or risk related role from a listed company.
- Have solid experience in project management, business process improvement and risk management.
- Skills in project and stakeholder management.
- Good leadership skills.