- Generating forecasts for products by analyzing sales trends (baseline review) and incorporating. promotion/activity plan from Sales & Marketing, as well as discussing and finalizing the plan with the team.
- Generating weekly rolling forecasts of our products and update to the Supply Planning team as part of the weekly planning process.
- Ensuring high quality and accurate demand planning data by validating promotion impacts and demand plans.
- Working with the Supply Planning team to ensure product availability for sales according to forecast and promotional activities.
- Providing medium-term demand plans to support business and sales strategy for company targets.
- Identifying gaps between targets and demand plans and raising the gaps to the Sales & Marketing team for further corrective actions.
- Providing clear and documented explanations for forecast deviations, including corrective actions and meaningful comments, and, seeking areas for improvement.
- Leading the demand review preparation and contributing to the Demand Review Meeting by delivering timely and accurate information to highlight gaps, drive corrective actions and focus the business.
- Coordinating the collaboration process between Sales & Operations to build and agree on the consensus sales forecast, and performing the forecast review to highlight gaps, drive corrective actions and focus the business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Logistics, Economics or a related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- Demand and supply management experience with a full understanding of supply chain concepts.
- Good knowledge in planning and dealing with huge amounts of numbers, and strong analytical skills.
- Eager to learn, ability to work in a cross-functional environment, and be able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and an innovative and self-reliant working manner
- Computer literate - advanced Excel.