- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Developing and monitoring an annual budget that includes human resources services, training plans, employee recognition, sports teams support, manpower planning and administration.
- Focusing on the continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures.
- Establishing and leading the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce within a budget, both for clients and internally.
- Developing and implementing a performance management system that includes performance evaluations, performance development, career development and succession planning, as well as a reward and recognition scheme to engage and motivate staff in all functions.
- Managing and identifying critical personnel training needs across the Company, designing the annual training calendar, supervising its execution and monitoring the training effectiveness.
- Identifying and monitoring the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction's culture.
- Preparing reports for management in relation to employee turnover; new hires; resignations; training and development, etc.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies and tools.
- Ensuring all HR policies, procedures and processes are up to date, legally compliant and meet the internal control requirements.
- Supervising of personnel’s welfare benefits, social security and the compensation Fund.
- Identifying legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions, and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Counselling and advising line managers on associate relations’ issues, such as policy interpretation, disciplinary action, performance management, conflict resolution and complaints.
- Keeping the top management informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
- Supervising HR operations and cooperating with clients for solving problems.
- Aged between 38 to 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business, Political Science, Psychology or a related fields, with good English (reading/writing/speaking) and knowledge of Thai labour law.
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in Human Resources functions, and 2-5 years at managerial level.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Excellent work ethic and grounding of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, planning and organizing, problem solving skills and a service mind.
- Ownership mindset, fast learner, quick action and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, a good attitude, self-driven, dynamic, proactive and result-oriented.
- Have proven experiences in recruitment, labour law, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation and training & development. Experience in employee engagement (such as succession planning, talent development, IDP) will be an advantage.