- Taking care of all related matters for segment customers.
- Assisting the Manager with the trouble shooting of daily sea freight and import customs clearance issues, and coordinating with Customs and other government agencies (OGA).
- Checking and supervising the team in relation to applying the correct customs tariffs and import regulations, and preparing import entries according to the rules & regulations of Thai Customs.
- Ensuring that all import entries passed through the customs paperless system include the correct HS code.
- Providing advise and solutions on customs issues to customers in consultation with the Department Head.
- Negotiating with Customs & OGA officers on daily issues.
- Attending various meetings with Customs & customers on a regular basis.
- Implementing and executing work procedures as per company work instructions.
- Controlling associated costs and expenses.
- Following up on customs cases/issues relating to duty refunds, FTA and HS coded, etc.
- Thai nationality, male or female.
- Diploma - Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a related field.
- Excellent knowledge in customs clearance processes.
- Good experience in FTA, BOI, IEAT and Free Zone handling processes.
- Extensive knowledge in sea freight.
- Fluent in English.
- An excellent customer service mind.
- Ability to work well under pressure.