- Reporting to the Director of Operations and supervising 4 subordinates.
- Being responsible for all financial and accounting functions, including reviewing postings, payments, receipts, transactions & monthly closing, and statutory taxation, etc.
- Preparing various analysis regarding financial performance for the Director of Operations.
- Preparing and reporting on monthly financial status (ie. cash reports and cash flow forecasts), including monitoring petty cash and banking; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Managing monthly reports and month-end closing, reviewing and approving journal entries, emphasizing accuracy and control; ensuring the timely reporting of all monthly financial information i.e. P&L forecasts.
- Thai national, 35 - 45 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, Master’s Degree in a related field is preferable.
- Good in Thai and Fair in English.
- Experienced Manager: 5+ years in a Finance and Accounting management role.
- Must be excellent in Excel and good in PowerPoint, ability to design management reports or financial analysis in different angles is a plus.
- Knowledge in International & Thai accounting standards and tax regulations is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate all levels.
- Can do attitude. Work hard and have continuous ideas to improve work processes.
- Ability to drive people and teams.
- Outgoing/strong personality/straight forward/confident.
- Strong analytical skills, and able to work with a high degree of accuracy. Use data to work smarter not harder.