- Being responsible for all areas of accounting & finance.
- Monitoring group accounting departments and overseeing financial statements within these departments, including all transactions and processing systems.
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting.
- Ensuring accounting activities comply with relevant legal, professional and ethical standards.
- Calculating VAT, WHT and any other relevant taxes, managing their lodgement within statutory deadlines.
- Liaising with External Auditors in order to complete annual audits.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management and the company group.
- Handling the month-end reconciliation of balance sheet and controlling accounts.
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining product costings, processes and controls.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking budgets and financial statements for each business unit.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation, including organisational revenue/expenses and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, and developing and monitoring organisational and contract/grant budgets.
- Monitoring the banking activities of the organisation, ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organisation's needs.
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable and ensuring a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy or a related field.
- Male or female, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 12 years of finance & accounting experience.
- CPD certified.
- Must have experience from a manufacturing company.
- Strong knowledge of VAT, Withholding Tax and Costing.
- Strong leadership skills and excellent investigation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator (in Thai and English).
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of integrity.
- Commercially aware and proactive nature.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.