- Summarising major requirements and driving the company to put out products and solutions and ensure continuous growth of the market.
- Formulating sales / key account strategic plans for the enterprise market and implementing the strategies to achieve business objective.
- Seeking opportunities, building customer relationships and taking charge of the operations and management of sales projects.
- Setting business plans, sales targets, budgets and sales strategies in order to achieve company goals.
- Working on customers' expectations and performing customer satisfaction management.
- Promoting brand image for the organisation and its' products through various publicity activities.
- Aged not over 42 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, IT or any related field.
- Strong experience in selling and managing IT or telecommunication products in the Enterprise market.
- Familiar in working with partners of Cisco, HP, IBM, VM Ware.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Having experience in dealing with Government departments, the military, banking and energy businesses is a must.
- High level of initiative and can work well in a team environment.
- Good command of English.