- Performance Management and handling the responsibilities of other staff positions as needed.
- Completing daily opening and closing procedures.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Ensuring that the overall factory work environment is safe, clean and organized, and complies with 5S and GMP requirements.
- Evaluating associate’s performance in conjunction with associates’ career goals, and creating development plans to unleash their potential.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met, and, promoting and maintaining plant safety as a top priority.
- Determining quality control standards, promoting quality and productivity.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Analysing quality problems, developing solutions and maintaining systems to measure/improve quality.
- Ensuring products meet customer specifications and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Keeping accurate inventory records of all materials, supplies and other items.
- Fulfilling all management responsibilities, including all reporting requirements.
- Controlling material, labour and other operating costs.
- Overseeing unit maintenance and security.
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Developing, leading and coaching superintendents, supervisors and production employees.
- Accomplishing goals and objectives set by the company, to include achieving yield goals.
- Aged 35-45 years old, male, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Available to work a night shift.
- Work experience from the FMCG or related business is preferred. At least 3 years at management level.
- 6-8 years’ experience in manufacturing within a multinational company.
- Confident and efficient with project management skills.
- Good communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team leader, able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer literate.
REFERENCE CODE: PSM1191405