- Respecting and ensuring the respect of project management.
- Managing the industrial schedule, resources, and budgets for projects.
- Being responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of the product and managing the team in terms of industrial aspects (other project team members & contributors, such as: tooling, buyers, logistics.
- Alerting managers when standards are not met.
- Representing the industrial organization of the project in internal or external (customers, suppliers) meetings.
- Defining processes with the Project team in order to meet performance and cost targets.
- Respecting and ensuring the respect of safety and production systems, rules and guidelines during the process development.
- Ensuring adequate interaction with the Product Development team to perform simultaneous engineering.
- Organizing pre-serial trials as part of ‘serial production’ activities for progressively increased volumes, to achieve target customer start schedules after production phases.
- Supporting new product industrialization and modifications (ensuring the respect of project management).
- Interfacing with projects and Production to prepare new equipment, and meet performance and cost targets.
- Managing process development documentation and WIs, and supporting operator training.
- Taking part in pre-serial trials and production phases to confirm that processes are robust enough to go into mass production.
- Proposing technical solutions to improve machine performance product industrialization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Production Technology or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in product development, projects, and processes, or with assembly and plastic injection in a production area.
- Experience from an automotive or electronics business.
- Strong communication, planning, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
REFERENCE CODE: PE1092608