- Performing credit risk assessments of customers in compliance with credit policy.
- Conducting credit reviews to oversee credit worthiness of customers.
- Monitoring and following up on overdue and bad debt accounts.
- Preparing management report and other reports
- Managing the collection activities.
- Monitoring the status of credit and collection activities and adjusting proceedings to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Developing and evaluating a team of bill collectors to ensure that the credit and collections activities are conducted effectively.
- Aged 30-40 years old.
- A bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Finance or a related field.
- 5 years experience of credit and collection management in a trading company.
- Minimum of 3 years at management level.
- Able to communicate in English.