- Reporting to, and working alongside a Recruitment Manager.
- Managing and coordinating senior level recruitment projects to ensure assignments are completed on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Planning out search objectives, strategies and timelines.
- Researching and mapping out markets to identify the most sought after candidates in the market.
- Directly approaching candidates professionally and confidentially.
- Contacting, screening and interviewing candidates to assess suitability.
- Consulting with clients on job specifications and requirements.
- Assisting in negotiations with candidates and clients.
- Promoting PRTR solutions in order to develop new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 2 years of work experience ideally in recruitment, sales, administration or a related commercial business to business role.
- Willingness to learn and take risks to deliver exceptional results.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Natural desire to take on responsibility and work to a high standard of accuracy.
- A well-organized person and able to multi-task in order to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a very good command of both spoken and written English.