The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing new production launching and process evaluation.
- Controlling and maintaining production processes following company standardization.
- Improving production processes to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Problem solving production issues and implementing preventions to avoid reoccurrence.
- Calculating and estimating the manpower required to support demand changes.
- Monitoring production capacity.
- Developing process layout and setting up production standards.
- Controlking the standard of equipment and tools used on the production line.
- Reviewing and testing new equipment and tools for the production line to reduce manufacturing costs.
- Supporting the production line and assisting with continuous improvement activities.
- Coordinating process improvements and new product launches.
- Designing equipment to support the Production team.
- Preparing and setting up standard documents and maintaining related systems.
- Coordinating improvements and cost savings in manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a factory in an engineering field.
- Experience in production control / process improvement.
- Capable of using the Solid Work drawing package.
- Can use Microsoft office package very well.
- Have knowledge of Design Engineering.
- Knowledge of problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Save management and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Our client offers an attractive salary and allowances, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: PPE1161405