- Managing the monthly payroll process and reviewing final payment schedules, working with Finance to deliver a correct and timely payroll each month.
- Ensuring that overtime (OT) is being managed effectively and providing updates to the HR Manager regarding the monthly status of OT requests and payments.
- Accurately recording of absence for illness, maternity or other leave.
- Managing all employee queries in an efficient manner (relating to payroll).
HR Process & Reporting
- Supporting the implementation of international HR projects in the local office - YES project.
- Supporting the implementation of international HRIS projects in the local office.
- Producing monthly and annual HR reporting (social data), including monthly headcount reports, turnover and other employee reports and annual data reporting for the Group.
HR Administration and Employee Benefits
- Providing an efficient and effective HR administration service – managing all employee personal files and producing HR related letters for employees.
- Managing the administration of company insurance and medical plans, including the updating of records and management of medical leave and other benefits schemes.
- Maintaining and updating employee’s benefits matrix data.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Admin is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources Executive role.
- Experience with running the payroll process - end-to-end.
- Experience in working in a multinational environment is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well.
- Attentive to detail, resourceful and motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint – with a focus on Excel).
- Good level of English proficiency.
Other Role-Specific Competencies
- Due to the nature of work, a team player with excellent problem-solving skills, good multi-tasking and time management ability, strong sense of urgency, attention to details, good autonomy are greatly desired.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.