- Creating sales plans for dealers to meet company targets and wholesale forecasts (on a monthly basis).
- Conducting inventory & stock checks at all dealerships, and preparing stock reports.
- Planning the supply of new vehicles/accessories, and ordering vehicle inventory.
- Conducting audits, providing training throughout the network, and improving retail sales performance.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining sales information/data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Collecting market and competitor information and sharing to management for planning strategies.
- Assisting dealers to identify potential areas of growth and improvement.
- Thai nationality, male / female.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field.
- Motorcycle industry experience is an advantage.
- Experience in developing new markets and managing dealers.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Good command of English.