To provide real estate services and expertise to Management in all areas of real estate. To acquire the space/property for restaurants or manage the existing properties under the circumstances of maximizing the company’s benefits and to ensure long-term profitability.
Key customers include Management, Operations, Construction, Finance, Marketing, Account, Building’s Landlords, Building Managers, and Lawyers.
- Identifying and complete all contracts, agreements or any related legal documents for opening new sites, renewals, sub leasing, closures and other related. Negotiating for the best interests of the company and planning the working schedule ahead.
- Coordinating with related functions such as Construction, Maintenance, Operations, Developers, etc. to ensure the optimization, timing and accuracy of working schedules.
- Searching for the potential locations and preparing preliminary reports for management decision making.
- Preparing Sales projections by closely working with Finance, Operations, Construction and Marketing teams.
- Negotiating benefits for the best interest of the company.
- Carrying out a full financial analysis, and understanding the situation of a store and its trading area before presenting a Store Closing Package to Management for approval.
- Following up on, and communicating with all parties concerning problems between restaurants & landlords and solving daily asset issues.
- Responding quickly to operations issues and follows up to minimize risk to the business.
- Preparing various adhoc reports as per management request or to understand the issues of the restaurants.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a related field.
- Experiences from retails or the food business is an advantage.
- Male, aged 28 years old or above.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.