As an HR Generalist you will advise, guide and support all staff and managers in the responsible business units. You will provide high level people management and development support to assigned business units and manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Partnering with HR colleagues and key stakeholders and leaders to deliver an HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the company.
- Overseeing the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the key interface between professional HR and the business units.
- Translating business requirements into effective HR practices across the responsible business units, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Dealing with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
- Influencing management and leadership around the people agenda and issues.
- Being responsible for implementing HR initiatives.
- Acting as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
- Managing complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally.
- Building a strong business relationship with the internal clients.
- Actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing necessary changes.
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provoking positive changes in the people.
- Designing and maintaining organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Handling recruitment and selection processes focusing on job competencies, and liaising with concerned parties to ensure timely and quality recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- 3-5 years experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Project management and change management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong time management and priorities management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Labour law knowledge.
- Good communication skills, both in Thai and English.